Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Amp application

  1. #11
    Inactive Member bfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,891
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Amp application

    Save 'em for that 100W Marshal MV clone you're gonna build next.
    "[I]We're going all the way, till the wheels fall off and burn[/I]!"
    Bob Dylan, from [I]Brownsville Girl[/I]

    [I]"Time wounds all heels"[/I]
    John Lennon, referring to the Nixon/Hoover deportation fiasco.

  2. #12
    Senior Hostboard Member mah's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2008
    Posts
    2,003
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Amp application

    I already made a JTM45 variation for my son. 4x6v6GT with individual bias adjust, master volume and high quality effects loop. He has recently asked me if I can make it 'cleaner'. Looks like a 'clean' pre amp plus 5881s substitution project goes on the list after the current 'Soldano Atomic 16' project and the upcoming Altec speaker and peripherals project.

    Why can't I so NO! to my kids?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.